Do you regret traveling every time you spend hours on airport long queues, security checkpoints, and check-in counters? Did you ever run with stress at the airport, so you don’t miss the flight, after delaying at the airport queues, because you were stuck for hours at the immigration and security airport checkpoints?
You don’t need to suffer at the airport! Read along our article to know more about how airport concierge services help passengers and to get through airport security faster, and how to avoid waiting long at airport queues. however, the most important solution you need to learn about is that you can book airport assistance service through airssist, and our team will hire a personal assistant to be with you at the airport and help you in all formalities, also to fast track your airport travel avoiding long airport queues, and getting out of the airport in few minutes instead of hours.
Therefore, why not to add some luxury to your trip? Remove the stress? And enjoy a memorable airport experience? By booking affordable airport concierge services…
Tips To Get Through Airport Security Check Faster:
1- Put on Shoes That Are Easy To Take Off
What kind of shoes should I wear to get through airport security? The ones you don’t have to take off. For example, TSA PreCheck users don’t have to take off their shoes, light jackets, or laptops from their carry-on bags. If you don’t have PreCheck and need to take your shoes off, wear something that is easy to do.
2-Make Sure That None of Your Clothes Have Metal on Them
That seems like a given, right? People often get held up at security, though, because they forget to take off the metal buttons or studs on their jeans. When planning what to wear on a trip, keep these small details in mind about your clothes, and you’ll have no trouble getting through metal detectors.
3- Sort Out Your Carry-on Luggage a Bit
When you fold your pants and shirts, you don’t have to be perfect. Tightening things up in a carry-on, on the other hand, might cause extra trouble at airport security. The TSA needs to check bags at random sometimes, and if you keep your things in order, it will be easy to repack.
4- Make Sure You Follow the TSA’s 3-1-1 Rule for Liquids
People who know what they’re doing know that the TSA lets you bring liquids, gels, and aerosols in packages that are 3.4 ounces (100 milliliters) or smaller. All of these must be put into a clear plastic bag the size of a quart. Each traveler can only bring one bag.
- Before leaving for the airport, complete online processes such as check-in, TSA Security Pre-check, parking and transportation status, flight status, and purchasing additional weight.
- Put your documents and paperwork in a well-organized folder for convenient access.
- Make sure your bag isn’t overweight and buy extra weight online before the airport.
- Avoid carrying blades, sharp items, and liquids exceeding 100ml in your handbag.
- Before the security scan, remove your metal belt, accessories, rings, hair pins, purse, watches, devices like your phone.
- Airport security scanners won’t bother you with medication exceeding 100ml with a doctor’s prescription. Just tell airport security if you have any medicine that shouldn’t pass the x-ray.
- Using an airport buggy reduces walking distance and speeds up your journey.
What the Difference Between Meet and Assist vs Fast Track Service ?
Is Airport Meet and Greet the Same as Airport Fast Track? Meet & Greet and Fast Track Service are both airport services designed to enhance the travel experience by providing assistance and expediting the airport processes. Hence, Meet and Greet Service is a comprehensive service that includes Airport Greeter and support throughout the airport journey, while Fast Track Service is an add-on service that focuses specifically on expediting the security and immigration processes.