Did you ever run with stress at the airport, so you don’t miss the flight, after delaying at the airport queues, because you were stuck for hours at the immigration and security airport checkpoints?
You don’t need to suffer at the airport! Read along our article to know how to get through airport security faster, and how to avoid waiting long at airport queues.
The most important solution you need to learn about is that you can book airport assistance service through airssist, and our team will hire a personal assistant to be with you at the airport and help you in all formalities, also to fast track your airport travel avoiding long airport queues, and getting out of the airport in few minutes instead of hours.
Why not to add some luxury to your trip? Remove the stress? And enjoy a memorable airport experience? By booking affordable airport concierge services…
Let us give you some tips to get through airport security check faster, check-in quickly, and to finish all airport procedures swiftly:
- Try to finalize any process that can be done online, before going to the airport, like online check-in, TSA Security precheck program for USA airports, checking airport parking and transportation status, checking flights status, buying extra weight…
- Prepare all your documents and paperwork in a well-organized folder to make them easy to reach quickly.
- Make sure your bag is not overweight, and if you think you need extra weight, buy additional weight online before going to the airport.
- Make sure your handbag doesn’t include any items that are forbidden in hand baggage, like guns, knives, sharp materials, more than 100ml liquid..
also, make sure you’re not wearing any cloth with metal, and if you do remove them before entering the security scan, such items can be your metal belt, accessories, rings, hair pins, bag, watches, electronics like your mobile or headphones, sunglasses, hat, or even your shoes if it contains a metal zip. Put all these things on the box before the airport security scan and clear airport security quickly after following all airport security rules and security folks’ instructions.
- If you’re carrying medication over 100ml with doctor prescription, it should be okay and you won’t face any difficulties on airport security scanners. If you have any medicine that should not pass on the x-ray, you only need to mention it to airport security staff.
- Use an airport buggy if available, to reduce walking distance and to reach your flight quickly.
Contact our team now, to know how we can help you finish all airport procedures in few minutes, without thinking of all above.