General Terms & Conditions
The airssist terms and conditions can be changed from time to time to suit various legal, business, and customer requirement. By browsing or accessing our website, or any other of our other platforms, you agree and acknowledge to have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions given below.
“COMPANY”, “we”, “us”, or “our” in the below terms and conditions, refer to airssist. “You” refers to the individual person/ company creating an account with us and/or the customer booking a reservation through us.
- A booking becomes legally binding when airssist sends the confirmation voucher via email.
- Bookings made using the online booking system less than 24 hours prior to your scheduled arrival/departure time will be subject to availability and additional surcharges charges.
- Charges for our services are payable in full when a booking is made. Cancellations and amendments are subject to our Amendments, Refund & Cancellation policy.
- airssist Services are provided by third party organizations (“Suppliers”). There may be specific rules and policies in place at certain airports. By using airssist Services, you agree to be bound by these specific rules and policies.
- Every service provider has its own Terms and Conditions, kindly read them before booking their services.
- We will use reasonable actions to ensure that the services are provided as advertised, but We do not warrant or guarantee this, and We are not liable for any loss to you or any co-traveler, arising directly or indirectly from the provision or non-provision (whether in whole or in part) of the advertised service.
- Any special additional wishes that are not part of the booked service package, will be separately charged.
- Unless otherwise confirmed by Us in the Terms of Service, airssist Services do not include entry to an airport lounge. Airport Lounge access may be available at selected airports subject to additional charge.
- The booking made on airssist is not transferable.
- All services provided by airssist are subject to availability.
Force Majure Circumstances
- Airports worldwide can witness unforeseen security restrictions being imposed by the Government, Airport Authorities, or Security Agency, due to certain security situation at the Airport or even for undisclosed reasons. In such cases, all the Airport Assistance services can be suspended without prior notice. This can lead to the inability to provide the booked services. But in such scenarios, you will receive a full refund of the Booking Fee.
- In certain cases, delays and cancellations may result from factors beyond our or our suppliers’ control such as the weather, accidents, governmental restrictions and other events of force majeure. In such cases, our liability is limited to re-performance of the cancelled airssist service. In exceptional circumstances, a refund or partial refund may be given in our discretion and/or the discretion of the supplier of the airssist services concerned but it is not guaranteed.
Onus of the User/ Customer
- You acknowledge and agree to read and abide by the Terms of Service, as these define what services are included within the airssist Services for your specific journey.
- Bookings containing incorrect Customer details, flight details, terminal details and/or product selection may be considered void by us.
- You acknowledge and accept that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that the information supplied in your Reservation Request is correct. We will not be responsible in any circumstances for incorrect, incomplete or similar information supplied at the time of booking including but not limited to dates, flight numbers, arrival or departure times.
- Further, you acknowledge and accept that it is your sole responsibility to ensure that the contact details you provide when making your Reservation Request (including but not limited to the email address and contact telephone number) are complete, valid and correct. We will not be responsible should an incorrect, incomplete or invalid number or contact details be given.
- Your booking will cover you and any co-travelers booked and confirmed by Us (the “Customers”) for the services of the Supplier’s representative (“Representative”) at the airport for a certain maximum number of hours, which will be detailed in the Terms of Service.
- airssist Services for children and the fees vary across the Suppliers, Customers are advised to check with Us or the Supplier directly before traveling.
- If you require the services of the Representative for additional hours, then this must be arranged directly with the Representative on the day of the service and will incur additional payment.
- The Representatives are not insured, contracted or similar, to carry or store your baggage. Unless specifically stated as being included in the Terms of Service any porter charges are not included in the airssist Services and you will be solely liable for such charges.
- airssist Services are only available to Customers. Prices do not include any additional travelers not named at the time of booking. Such persons are subject to an additional charge if they accompany the Customer(s).
- For departure services, it is your responsibility to book a time for your arrival at the airport that allows sufficient time for the service to take place and all procedures (check-in, security clearance, etc) to be completed in good time for you to catch your flight.
- Booking Confirmation will not be sent until the full Booking Fee has been received by Us.
- By making a Reservation Request you expressly authorize Us upon Booking Confirmation to debit your credit card or debit card the amount as shown on your Reservation Request and the additional charges (if any) referred to in these Terms and Conditions.
- Payment terms for any services excluded from the airssist Services will be payable directly to the Supplier and the payment terms of the Supplier will be applied.
- We reserve the right not to fulfill your booking if your payment method is declined for any reason or if the payment method has been used fraudulently or without the cardholder’s permission or if you are under the age of 18.
General Amendments, Refund & Cancellation Policy
Click here to access the General Amendments, Refund & Cancellation Policy
- You are required to provide full and accurate personal information and contact details when making a Reservation Request and you must notify Us of any change in the information you have provided (for example if you change your mobile telephone number).
- If you provide incorrect information this may invalidate your Booking and entitlement to any refund.
- You acknowledge that our use of confirmed airssist Services is conditional upon presentation of the correct Final Booking Confirmation to the Representative.
- The VIP Greeters will be holding a NAME SIGN with passenger’s name. The client must then identify himself or herself to the VIP Greeter within an appropriate amount of time (until deplaning has been completed), this will be considered as NO SHOW and full charges will be applied.
You agree to indemnify and defend airssist and its suppliers from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by:
- you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above; or
- by third parties as a result of
– your breach of this agreement or the documents referenced herein;
– your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
– your use of this website.
If you have a complaint about any service provided by Us or our Suppliers, you must notify Us of the details by email to [email protected] within 30 days of the date of the service. We will respond to you to acknowledge receipt of your complaint promptly and provide a detailed response within 2 weeks of receiving your email. There may be occasions when We are unable to respond within these timeframes. In such cases we will keep you informed.
We reserve the right to record any telephone conversation with you and to make use of any such recording for training purposes and/or in the resolution of any complaint or dispute.
How to Contact us
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +971 4 368 2596