- Airport Code: (IATA: SYD, ICAO: YSSY)
- Airport Name: Sydney (Kingsford Smith) Airport
- Location: Mascot, New South Wales, Australia
- of Terminals: 3 Terminals
- Distance from City: 8 Kilometers
An international airport serving Sydney, Australia is named Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport. The airport is owned by Sydney Airport Holdings. It’s the primary airport serving Sydney. Sydney airport “SYD” is one of the world’s longest continuously operated commercial airports and is the busiest airport in Australia, handling 42.6 million passengers. Currently 46 domestic and 43 international destinations are served to Sydney directly.
From time to time we send out special packages and promotions.
If you wish to receive such emails, please subscribe.
Luxurious Business Trip Through Sydney Airport “SYD”
Meet & Greet Service at Sydney Airport
airssist airport Meet and Greet service is available for business and corporate travelers. You can prevent inconveniences at Sydney Airport “SYD” with the help of our concierge services at Sydney Airport “SYD”. With the airssist Meet and Assist service, you will get access to SYD’s airport lounge, dedicated buggy transportation, and whatever else you need to get to your gate on time and safely. Both domestic and international Departure, Arrival, and Transit flights can use Sydney airport concierge services.
- Forget Long queuing
- Dedicated Porter Service
- SYD’s Airport Lounge Access
- Major of SYD Airport Formalities are done by our Airport greeter
- Buggy Transportation Service (G-T-G)
VIP Terminal /Private Lounges Service at Sydney Airport
airssist VIP Terminal service at SYD, offers exclusive check-in and security services, as well as private areas for lounging and dining. This is a great option for those who need privacy and luxury, as well as added security. This is an ideal option if you are a Corporate, Business, C-level Executive and looking for a more exclusive and private experience.
- Our Team Takes Care Of Your Airport Complex Formalities
- From Private Stand-Alone Terminal
- Tarmac Transfer In An Executive Limousine
- Enjoy A Private Luxurious Meeting Room
Chauffeured Transportation Services From/To Sydney Airport
At Sydney’s Airport “SYD” there aren’t many options for public transit. Although there is a bus service, it can be challenging to figure out the route because there aren’t many straight-ahead possibilities.
If you elect to take a taxi, there may be a language problem. The best and safest option is airssist Chauffeur and Limousine Service From/To Sydney Airport. At any moment, our courteous, knowledgeable, bilingual, and experienced driver at Sydney Airport “SYD” will transport you wherever you need to go.
- A Wide Range Of Luxurious Black Cars To Choose From
- Airport, Full-Day, And Inner-City Transfer
- Multilingual Pro drivers
Sydney Airport “SYD” Business Facilities and Services
Sydney Airport (SYD) has a wide range of business facilities and services. Here is a list of some of the major business facilities:
- Conference facilities and meeting rooms
- Co-working space and Free internet access
- Executive suites
- Private terminal entrance
- Corporate concierge service
- Fast-track security screening
- Private lounge with dining
- Private parking
- Medical Center
- Valet service
Sydney Airport “SYD” Facts
- The main runway at SYD is almost 4 kilometers long!
- It is one of the few airports with a railway station inside its terminals
- One of the largest plane spotting areas in the world is located right outside Sydney Airport
- The primary runway at SYD is one of the longest in the world
- SYD is the second-busiest airport in Australia, after Melbourne (MEL)
- SYD is one of the busiest airports in the Asia-Pacific region, after Tokyo (HND) and Singapore (SIN)
- SYD is the sixth-largest airport in the world in terms of passengers handled