Top-Rated & Award-Winning
Rome Airport concierge VIP services
- Airport Code: (IATA: FCO, ICAO: LIRF)
- Airport Name: Rome–Fiumicino International Airport
- Location: Fiumicino, Lazio, Italy
- of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Distance from City: 32 Kilometers
The “Leonardo da Vinci” Rome-Fiumicino International Airport is a major hub for Rome, Italy. With more than 43.5 million passengers handled annually, it serves as the busiest airport in the nation, the eleventh busiest airport in Europe, and the 49th busiest airport in the entire globe. A 16 square kilometer area is covered by it.
Alitalia, previously the national carrier and largest airline in Italy, used the airport as its primary hub until it ceased operations on October 15, 2021. It serves as ITA Airways, the company that replaced Alitalia, the principal international hub.
From time to time we send out special packages and promotions.
If you wish to receive such emails, please subscribe.
Luxurious Rome Airport Concierge “FCO”
Meet & Greet Service at Rome Airport
For business and corporate travelers, airssist offers specialized airport assistance. Our Rome Airport Concierge “FCO” can assist you to avoid inconvenience at the airport.
You will get access to the airport lounge, specialist assistance, dedicated buggy transportation, and whatever else you require to arrive at your gate on time and safely with the airssist Meet & Assist service. “FCO” airport is accessible for both local and foreign departure, arrival, and transit flights.
- Avoid Long queueing
- Porter assistance Service
- FCO’s Airport Lounge Access
- Major of FCO Airport Formalities are done by our greeter
- Buggy Transportation (G-T-G)
Book Meet & Greet service for your arrivals, departures, and transit flights
VIP Terminal /Private Lounges Service at Rome Airport
A unique and luxurious service offers a seamless and unforgettable journey through Rome airport “FCO”. By designing the ideal airport experience, where every minute detail is taken care of and the journey is customized to meet your demands, we return to you the priceless gift of time.
C-level and business executives who want to avoid the main terminal should use the airssist VIP Terminal service at Rome Airport “FCO”. Our airport greeting will attend to all of their needs while showing them special consideration.
Book VIP Terminal service for your arrivals, departures, and transit flights
Chauffeured Transportation Services From/To Rome Airport
There aren’t many options for public transportation at Rome’s Airport “FCO”. There is a bus service, however, there aren’t many straight-ahead options making it difficult to determine the route.
You can encounter a language barrier if you decide to take a taxi. airssist Chauffeur and Limousine Service From/To Rome Airport is the best and most dependable choice. Our kind, Expert, bilingual, and professional driver at Rome’s “FCO” Airport will take you wherever you need to go at any time.
- Multilingual Expert Chauffeurs
- Wide Range of Luxurious Executive Cars to Choose From
- Airport, all-day, and city transportation
Book Chauffeur & Limousine Service From/to Rome Airport
Rome Airport “FCO” Business Facilities and Services
All business travelers at Rome Airport can take advantage of a variety of amenities and services at every terminal:
- Banks & ATMs Are Located In The Terminals
- Wide Range Of Food And Drink Outlets Both Before And After The Security Checkpoints
- Executive Lounges In All Terminals
- Free Wi-Fi
- Postal Services
- Meeting And Conference Facilities
Rome Airport “FCO” Facts
- They transport 43 million passengers to 230 locations worldwide.
- Over the following 30 years, the complex is expected to gain up to four more terminals and two more runways.
- For domestic flights, most airlines advise their customers to be at the airport at least one hour before the flight’s scheduled departure time.
- For international flights, the majority of airlines advise their customers to be at the airport at least three hours prior to the flight’s scheduled departure time.
- Have won numerous accolades (including Best Airport in Europe, Best Airport Award, 4 Star Airport, and World’s Most Improved Airport), among others.