- Airport Code: (IATA: OAK, ICAO: KOAK)
- Airport Name: Oakland International Airport
- Location: Oakland, California
- of Terminals: 2 Terminals
- Distance from City: 16 Kilometers
In the San Francisco Bay Area, Oakland, California, has an international airport called Oakland International Airport. It is owned by the Port of Oakland and operates cargo flights to China and Japan as well as domestic passenger flights to locations across the United States, Mexico, Central America, and the Azores. The airport has a total land area of 2,600 acres (1,100 hectares).
From time to time we send out special packages and promotions.
If you wish to receive such emails, please subscribe.
Luxurious Business Trip Through Oakland International Airport “OAK”
Meet & Greet Service at Oakland Airport
airssist airport Meet & Greet service is available to Business and Corporate Travelers. You may stay out of hassles by using our Oakland Airport Concierge
With airssist Meet and Assist service, you’ll get access to the airport lounge at OAK, customized buggy transportation, and whatever else you need to get to your gate promptly and safely. Both domestic and foreign departure, arrival, and transit flights can use the Oakland airport’s concierge services.
- Forget About Long Queues
- Porter Service For Your Luggage
- OAK’s Airport Lounge Access
- Major of OAK Airport Formalities Are Done By Our Airport Greeter
- Buggy Transportation (G-T-G)
VIP Terminal /Private Lounges Service at Oakland Airport
airssist VIP Terminal service at OAK Airport offers privileged immigration, check-in, and security processes as well as exclusive areas for lounging and dining. This is a great option for business travelers that desire more security, privacy, and luxury. airssist is the perfect option if you’re a corporate, business, or C-level executive looking for a more exclusive event.
- We Handle Your Airport Formalities For You
- A Standalone Private Terminal
- Tarmac Transfer
- Executive Limo
- Take Advantage Of A Private, Elegant Meeting & Conference Room
Chauffeured Transportation Services From/To Oakland Airport
At Oakland’s airport “OAK” there aren’t many options for public transportation. Even though there is a bus service, it can be challenging to figure out the route because there aren’t many options that are directly in front of you.
airssist will make your business trip as hassle-free as possible is easy with chauffeured transportation services from/to Oakland Airport. All of your transportation requirements, such as airport transfers, hotel shuttles, and private sightseeing tours, can be met by using these services. Business travelers who want to avoid rental cars and navigating traffic might use the chauffeured transportation services from Oakland Airport.
- A Wide Selection Of Luxurious Black Cars To Choose From
- From/to Airport, Full-Day, And Inner-City Transfer
- Multilingual Professional Drivers
Oakland International Airport “OAK” Facts
- OAK is the fourth-largest airport in California.
- Every year, 13 million people enter our gates.
- The airport was included in The first Michigan Air Tour.
- The airport receives more than 500,000 pilots and passengers each year.
- There are over 554 private and business aircraft based here.
- The airport boosts the county’s economy by more than $175 million annually.