Top-Rated & Award-Winning
Manila Airport VIP concierge services
- Airport Code: (IATA: MNL, ICAO: RPLL)
- Airport Name: Ninoy Aquino International Airport
- Location: Parañaque and Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- of Terminals: 4 Terminals
- Distance from City: 7 Kilometers
The primary international airport servicing Manila and the same-named metropolitan region is Ninoy Aquino International Airport, also known as Manila International Airport (MIA) and initially known as Manila International Airport. The primary entry point for visitors to the Philippines is MNL, which also serves as a hub for numerous airlines. The Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA), a department of transportation organization, oversees its management (DOTr).
From time to time we send out special packages and promotions.
If you wish to receive such emails, please subscribe.
Luxurious Manila Airport Concierge “MNL”
Meet and Greet service at Manila international Airport
Specialized airport help is available from airssist for business and corporate travelers. You can prevent inconveniences at the airport with the help of our Manila Airport concierge services “MNL”.
With airssist Meet & Assist service, you will get access to the airport lounge, specialized support, dedicated buggy transportation, and whatever else you need to get to your gate on time and safely. Both domestic and international departure, arrival, and transit flights can use the “MNL” airport.
- Porter to assist you with your luggage
- Buggy Transportation (G-T-G)
- MNL’s Airport Lounge Access
- Avoid Long queues
- Major of MNL Airport Formalities are done by our airport greeter
Book Meet & Greet service for your arrivals, departures, and transit flights
VIP Terminal /Private Lounge Service at Manila international Airport
A distinctive and opulent service provides a smooth and unforgettable journey via Manila International Airport (MNL). We give you back the priceless gift of time by creating the ideal airport experience, where every last detail is attended to and the journey is tailored to your needs.
C-level and corporate executives should use airssist VIP Terminal service at Manila Airport “MNL” if they want to skip the main terminal. They will receive extra treatment as we attend to all of their needs during our airport greeting.
Book VIP Terminal service for your arrivals, departures, and transit flights
Chauffeured Transportation Services From/To Manila Airport
At Manila’s Airport “MNL,” there aren’t many options for public transit. Although there is a bus service, it can be challenging to figure out the route because there aren’t many straight-ahead possibilities.
If you elect to take a taxi, there may be a language problem. The best and most reliable option is airssist Chauffeur and Limousine Service From/To Manila Airport. At any moment, our courteous, knowledgeable, bilingual, and experienced driver at Manila’s “MNL” Airport will take you wherever you need to go.
- First-class Multilingual Chauffeurs
- A Wide Selection of Luxurious Executive Black Cars
- From/to Airport, All-day, and City Transportation
Manila Airport “MNL” Business Facilities and Services
All business travelers at Manila Airport can take advantage of a variety of amenities and services at every terminal:
- Banks & ATMs Are Located
- C-level Executive Lounges
- Manila Marriott Hotel
- Wi-Fi Access Free of Charge
- Meeting And Conference Rooms
Manila Airport “MNL” Facts
- The late senator Benigno “Ninoy” Aquino Jr., who was assassinated there in 1983, is credited with giving the airport its name.
- Four passenger terminals were developed at different points in the airport’s history at Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
- 20620 flights flew through Manila International Airport in total per year.
- It can handle 5 million domestic passengers ad 2.5 million international passengers per year.
- The Ninoy Airport terminals registered about 8.01 million passenger movements per year.