- Airport Code: (IATA: MAD, ICAO: LEMD)
- Airport Name: Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport
- Location: District of Barajas, Madrid
- of Terminals: 4 Terminal
- Distance from Plaza Mayor de Madrid: 13 Kilometers
Madrid is home to Spain’s capital city, Madrid, and the city’s primary international airport is Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport. It is the largest and busiest airport in Spain and the sixth-busiest airport in Europe, and it is located 9 kilometers (5.6 miles) to the northeast of the city center.
From time to time we send out special packages and promotions.
If you wish to receive such emails, please subscribe.
VIP Madrid Airport Concierge Services
Our Madrid Airport Concierge Services offers a range of concierge services for passengers who are willing to pay for extra assistance and convenience. Our services at Madrid Airport can be booked in advance or upon arrival, departure, and transit.
Book Madrid Airport Concierge Services now for a relaxing and luxurious trip!
Meet & Assist
Take advantage of the shorter wait times at MAD Airport’s Check-in, Security, and Baggage Claim counters by booking an airssist Meet and Greet service. Furthermore, experience the height of opulence by receiving access to Madrid airport’s lounges.
VIP Terminal/ Private Lounge
Madrid VIP Terminal access is a premium facility available to passengers at MAD Airport. Food, beverages, showers, Wi-Fi, newspapers, and magazines are all available to you.
VIP passengers are able to use all of the airport’s services from check-in to security to immigration in the comfort of a huge, comfortable lounge, complete with drinks and entertainment. Whether you’re on a business trip or a vacation flight.
Professional, Bilingual Chauffeurs for Airport Transfers
Need a stress-free ride to or from MAD Airport? Choose the vehicle that fits you best and relax while your driver navigates the unfamiliar streets. There is no need to worry unduly about either locating parking or getting lost.
Relax while your Bilingual chauffeur takes care of the driving. With airssist, getting about Madrid is as simple as making a phone call.
Facts About Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport
- Madrid-Barajas Airport is the main international airport in Spain and the sixth-busiest airport in Europe.
- The airport has four terminals: T1, T2, T3, and T4. Terminal T4 is one of the largest airport terminals in the world, with an area of over 760,000 square meters.
- Madrid-Barajas Airport has a total of 180 gates, including 44 jet bridges.
- The airport has a large shopping area with over 100 shops, including several luxury brands and duty-free stores.
- Terminal T4 was designed by the famous architect Richard Rogers, who also designed the Pompidou Center in Paris and the Millennium Dome in London.