Top-Rated & Award-Winning
Houston Airport VIP concierge services
HOUSTON, UNITED STATES
- Airport Code: (IATA: IAH, ICAO: KIAH)
- Airport Name: George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Location: Houston, Texas, U.S.
- of Terminals: 5 Terminal
- Distance from City Center: 37 Kilometers
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) is a major international airport located in Houston, Texas, United States. It is the second busiest airport in Texas, after Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, and the 14th busiest airport in the United States in terms of passenger traffic.
The airport is named after George H.W. Bush, the 41st President of the United States, who was a resident of Houston. It is operated by the Houston Airport System, which also manages the smaller William P. Hobby Airport.
From time to time we send out special packages and promotions.
If you wish to receive such emails, please subscribe.
VIP Houston Airport Concierge Services
If you want a stress-free trip through Houston’s airport, use the VIP Concierge Services. To guarantee a trouble-free trip, our staff provides first-rate amenities and individualized support. From check-in to immigration, through security, and onto the plane, we have your back. Get ready for your trip in style by unwinding in our first-rate lounge.
For a luxurious and trouble-free trip, Book Houston Airport Concierge Services right now!
Things You Need To Know Before Traveling From/To AMM Airport
- Flight Information: Make sure you have all the necessary flight information, including your flight number, departure time, and arrival time. You can check your flight status on your airline’s website or on the IAH website.
- Visas: If you are traveling internationally, make sure you have all the necessary visas and documentation required for entry into your destination country. This includes a valid passport, visa (if required), and any other necessary travel documents.
- Customs and Immigration: Obtain any necessary visas or travel permits in addition to your passport before leaving for your destination. It’s a good idea to have answers ready to questions about why you’re travelling, how long you plan to stay, and what you plan to bring with you.
What Services Does airssist at Houston Airport (IAH) Offer?
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) is home to airssist, a service that offers a wide range of amenities to passengers. The following are some of the many services provided by airssist at IAH:
Meet and Greet Services: For those arriving at, departing from, or connecting through IAH airport, airssist provides a personalized Meet & Greet Service. When you arrive at the airport, a trained greeter will be there to help you with your bags and see you safely through security, immigration, and customs.
VIP Terminal Service: With our VIP terminal service at IAH Intercontinental Airport, you can enjoy the highest level of luxury and privacy while waiting for your flight. George Bush’s VIP Terminal is a premium service available to passengers, providing them with a kitchen, bar, shower, wireless internet, and a reading area stocked with newspapers and magazines.
Airport Limo Transportation: Do you want a vacation without any hassles? If that’s the case, you’ll need first-rate airport transportation both ways. Put your mind at ease while your driver handles parking and traffic in the vehicle of your choice. There’s no need to panic if you get lost or can’t find a parking spot. Our bilingual driver is here to take care of all the driving details so you can sit back and enjoy the ride.
Business Facilities at George Bush Intercontinental Airport “AMM”
- Conference & Meeting Rooms
- Private & Luxurious Lounges
- Charging Stations
- Business Center
- Currency Exchange
- Printing Services
Additional Information Regarding George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- The second busiest airport in Texas, after Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport,
- The 14th busiest airport in the United States in terms of passenger traffic.
- The airport covers an area of 10,000 acres
- 600 daily flights to over 170 destinations worldwide from the airport.
- The airport has won numerous awards, the best airport in North America for customer satisfaction by Airports Council International in 2020.
- The airport has a variety of public art installations, including a giant suspended sculpture of a blue horse, called “Mustang”, which has become a well-known landmark at the airport.
- The airport has a total of 130 gates, including 95 for domestic flights and 35 for international flights.
Airline Operation to George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Aeroméxico Connect
- Air Canada
- Air Canada Express
- Air France
- Air New Zealand
- Alaska Airlines
- All Nippon Airways
- American Airlines
- American Eagle
- Avianca El Salvador
- British Airways
- Delta Air Lines
- EVA Air
- Frontier Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Sun Country Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
- United Airlines
- United Express
- Volaris El Salvador
- AirBridgeCargo Airlines
- Air France Cargo
- Amazon Air
- Ameristar Air Cargo
- Baron Aviation Services
- CAL Cargo Air Lines
- Cathay Cargo
- China Airlines Cargo
- DHL Aviation
- Emirates SkyCargo
- FedEx Express
- Kalitta Air
- Lufthansa Cargo
- Qatar Airways Cargo
- Turkish Cargo
- UPS Airlines