- Airport Code: (IATA: DUS, ICAO: EDDL)
- Airport Name: Düsseldorf Airport
- Location: Düsseldorf-Lohausen, North Rhine-Westphalia
- of Terminals: 3 terminal
- Distance from City Center: 20 kilometers
The German city of Düsseldorf is home to Düsseldorf Airport, an international airport serving the North Rhine-Westphalia region. With more than 28 million passengers in 2022, it ranked as Germany’s fourth busiest airport. Many other airlines use the airport as a hub or focus city; Eurowings is one of them. Others include Lufthansa, Kosova Airlines, Hahn Air, and Air Berlin.
From time to time we send out special packages and promotions.
If you wish to receive such emails, please subscribe.
VIP Düsseldorf Airport Concierge Services
The skilled employees and high-end facilities at Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS) will ensure a memorable journey. Our greeter will assist you with airport procedures prior to and after check-in, expedite your passage through security, and take care of your bags so you can focus on enjoying your flight.
Book our VIP airport concierge services today to make sure your flight out of Düsseldorf airport (DUS) goes smoothly.
What Services Does airssist at Düsseldorf International Airport Offer?
Meet & Greet: If you’re flying into DUS Airport, our Meet & Greet service can help you with checking in, getting through security, and getting your bags.
VIP Terminal / Private Lounge: You can have a private, opulent experience with complimentary drinks when you use airssist’s VIP Terminal. Let the experts take care of the immigration and security procedures so you can focus on planning your trip.
Airport Transportation: airssist offers a fleet of premium automobiles and a chauffeur service so that you can travel in style and leisure. We promise to transport you in style, comfort, and safety whether you’re going across town, across the country, or even to and from the airport.
Business Facilities at Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)
- Düsseldorf Airport offers a range of business facilities.
- The airport provides meeting rooms for business travelers.
- There are conference and event spaces available.
- Wi-Fi access is available throughout the airport.
- Business lounges are available for passengers.
- The airport has workstations and charging points.
- Printing and fax services are available.
- Dedicated business services staff are present to assist travelers.
- VIP services and private lounges are available for premium travelers.
- The airport offers catering services for business events.