Top-Rated & Award-Winning
Chicago Airport VIP concierge services
CHICAGO, UNITED STATES
airssist is in almost every airport around the world and being O’Hare International Airport the primary airport serving the Chicago metropolitan area, we are pleased to offer you a range of Meet and Assist services on arrival, connection, and departure flights.
- Airport Code: (IATA: ORD, ICAO: KORD)
- Airport Name: O’Hare International Airport
- Location: O’Hare, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- of Terminals: 4 terminals
- Distance from City: 27 Kilometers
O’Hare is one of the world’s busiest airports, with more than 83 million travelers each year. United Airlines and American Airlines both use this airport as a significant hub. There are direct flights to nearly 200 destinations worldwide, and the airport has four terminals and nine concourses in all. O’Hare provides a number of services and amenities to passengers, including places to eat and shop, meeting rooms for professionals, and taxis and shuttles.
From time to time we send out special packages and promotions.
If you wish to receive such emails, please subscribe.
Experience the VIP Treatment with Our Chicago Airport Concierge Services.
These exceptional services are designed to enhance your travel experience by providing additional assistance and comfort during your arrival, departure, or transit at the airport. You can conveniently book these services in advance or upon your arrival.
Meet and Greet
You can avoid the long waits at ORD Airport’s Check-in, Security, and Baggage Claim by reserving a Meet & Greet service with airssist. Additionally, the airport lounges in Chicago are the epitome of luxury, and you can use them at no cost to you.
Private VIP Lounge/ VIP Terminal
The VIP Terminal at Chicago O’Hare International Airport is available to guests. You can take advantage of the many available dining, drinking, showering, internet, media (both printed and digital), and business options.
Passengers can relax in a spacious VIP lounge that offers drinks and entertainment before, during, and after their time spent at the airport. It makes no difference whether you’re a business traveler or a vacationer.
Top-Notch Chauffeurs Available for Airport Transportation
Do you wish for a relaxing trip? From or to Chicago O’Hare Airport? Choose the most convenient vehicle for your needs and relax while your driver takes care of the parking and traffic. Don’t stress too much about finding a parking spot or getting lost. Just kick back and relax with your Bilingual Chauffeur. Picking up the phone is all that’s required to use airssist for Chicago metro navigation.
More About Chicago Airport
- One of the busiest airports in the world, serving over 83 million passengers in 2019.
- Covers an area of 7,627 acres and has four terminals with a total of 191 gates.
- Direct flights to over 200 destinations around the world,
- Originally built in 1942 as a military airfield called orchard place airport.
- Ord has a unique underground tunnel that features a moving walkway and a colorful light show.
- Named after Edward “butch” o’hare, a world war ii hero and medal of Honor recipient
- Hub for united airlines and American airlines, while midway international airport is a focus city for southwest airlines.
Airline Operation to Chicago Airport “ORD”
- Aer Lingus
- Aero Mexico
- Air Canada
- Air France
- Air India
- Air New Zealand
- Alaska Airlines
- All Nippon
- American Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
- British Airways
- Cape Air
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Copa Airlines
- Delta and Delta Shuttle
- Denver Air Connection (Key Lime Air)
- EVA Air
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Etihad Airways
- Frontier Airlines
- Iberia Airlines
- Japan Airlines (JAL)
- KLM Royal Dutch
- Korean Air
- LOT Polish Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Scandinavian Airlines (SAS)
- Southern Airways Express
- Southwest Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Sun Country
- TAP Air Portugal
- Turkish Airlines
- United Airlines
- Volaris Airlines
- Westjet Airlines