airssist is in almost every airport around the world and being Birmingham Airport the seventh busiest UK airport, we are pleased to offer you a range of Meet and Assist services on arrival, connection, and departure flights.
- Airport Code: (IATA: BHX, ICAO: EGBB)
- Airport Name: Birmingham Airport
- Location: Bickenhill, England
- Distance from the City: 13 Kilometers
Birmingham Airport (IATA: BHX, ICAO: EGBB), previously Birmingham International Airport, is located 7 nautical miles east-southeast of Birmingham city center, 9.5 nautical miles west-northwest of Coventry, and somewhat north of Bickenhill village in the Metropolitan Borough of Solihull, England.
Birmingham Airport offers a variety of business and luxurious amenities for travelers who want to enjoy a comfortable and relaxing experience before their flight. Some of the amenities include:
- Four lounges with different styles and services, such as the Clubrooms, which offers full table service, à la carte dining, classic cocktails and runway views, or the Emirates Lounge, which is exclusive for Emirates passengers.
- Free and fast Wi-Fi throughout the airport
- Business facilities such as meeting rooms, conference facilities, printing services and charging points.
- Shopping and dining options such as premium brands, duty-free shops, restaurants, and cafes.
With these amenities, Birmingham Airport ensures that travelers can have a pleasant and productive time while waiting for their departure.
From time to time we send out special packages and promotions.
If you wish to receive such emails, please subscribe.
VIP Airport Concierge Service at the Birmingham Airport
Meet & Greet service by airssist at Birmingham Airport
You can book airssist Meet & Greet Service if you want a relaxed and stress-free time at Birmingham Airport. airssist Meet & Greet users are exempt from waiting on any airport lines.
Experience the height of luxury as you enter the airport’s most prestigious lounges. In addition, you’ll get a personal porter who will watch over your bags until you’ve checked them.
VIP Terminal / Private Lounge Service at Birmingham Airport
When you need some time to relax before or after your journey, head to the VIP Terminal or Private Lounge Service at Birmingham Airport. Feel free to take advantage of the free coffee, tea, soda, water, Wi-Fi, and magazines whenever you like.
You will be treated like a VIP from the moment you arrive at the front desk until the moment you leave customs and immigration. While a team of professionals processes your papers, you can have some time to unwind in the airport’s VIP lounge before your flight.
Chauffeur Transportation From/To Birmingham Airport
Want a simple way to go to or from Birmingham Airport “BHX”?
You can unwind because your airssist driver is local and fluent in the language you like to use while traveling. airssist has a long history of providing A-listers and other VIPs with the finest luxury limousine service available for airport transfers. The staff is used to dealing with high-profile clients like you, so they will be able to cater to your specific requests.
VIP Business Trip To Birmingham, UK
Given its convenient location, established corporate infrastructure, and rich cultural heritage, Birmingham has great potential to develop into a major economic center. The city has attracted many firms throughout the years because it provides a favorable environment in which to do business.
According to Real Business, the economy of Birmingham has grown by £32.9 billion since 2010, while the city’s labor force has grown by 428,000 in the same time period, showing a healthy job market.
Airports in and around Birmingham are the top priority for every corporate trip to Birmingham, airssist Business Solutions can help you get work done quickly and comfortably.
Birmingham Airport Facts
- Formerly known as Birmingham International Airport.
- It has a CAA Public Use Aerodrome Licence that allows flights for the public transport of passengers or for flying instruction.
- Birmingham Airport is the seventh busiest airport in the UK, with over 12.9 million passengers yearly.
- It is bordered by the National Exhibition Centre, Marston Green, Sheldon, Bickenhill and Elmdon.
- It has a strong commitment to community and environment, with various initiatives and projects to support local residents and businesses.