airssist Airport Assistance and VAT Reclaim at Florence Regional airport in Florence (FLO)
At Florence Regional Airport (FLO), airssist provides a variety of airport assistance and concierge services, including VAT Reclaim, Meet and Greet, VIP Terminal, Airport Greeter, Porter Service, Fast Track, and Airport Transfer. Non-resident foreign tourists can use the VAT Reclaim service to seek a refund on the Value Added Tax (VAT) they paid on eligible goods purchased during their trip. Travelers can get aid with the return procedure and save money on their purchases with the help of airssist.
When can I get a VAT Refund at Florence Regional airport in Florence (FLO)?
To be eligible for a VAT refund at Florence Regional Airport (FLO), you must be a non-resident foreign tourist who meets certain criteria, such as spending a certain amount on qualifying items within a given time frame. Here are the actions to take:
- Check to see if the stores where you shop are part of the VAT refund scheme and can give you with the relevant paperwork and evidence for your refund claim.
- Keep all of your qualified purchase receipts and documentation.
How can I get a VAT Refund at Florence Regional airport in Florence (FLO)?
- you will find airssist greeter waiting for you to guide you to the airport’s VAT refund desk or office before leaving Florence.
- Present your receipts and any required paperwork to the counter or office employees.
- airssist Staff will check your documentation and help you with the refund process.
- After your documentation is reviewed, your refund will be executed, and you will be able to enjoy the additional discounts on your purchases.