Book airssist Meet & Greet Service to Access Greater Rochester Airport Lounge (ROC)
Meet and Greet service provided by airssist at Greater Rochester International Airport is unrivalled. With this, you may enjoy the comforts of the airport’s first-class lounge, including complimentary snacks, beverages, and Wi-Fi, before boarding your trip.
Why Do You Need airssist Airport Lounge Service at Greater Rochester Airport (ROC)?
- Passenger traffic at Rochester International Airport (ROC) has increased by 20.4% in 2023 compared to 2022.
- The airport has served more than 2.2 million passengers in 2023, the highest number of passengers in the airport’s history.
- The busiest month for passenger traffic at ROC airport was June, with 300,000 passengers passing through the airport.
Remember this information when it comes time for you to leave Greater Rochester. You might be able to avoid the crowds if you employ a meet-and-greet service.
Reasons Why It’s Beneficial To Use Meet and Greet Services at Greater Rochester (ROC)
airssist’s Meet & Greet Service is a time and energy-saver for travelers. Before your flight, stop into the ROC Airport Lounge to unwind or get some work done. It’s a great weight off my shoulders to know that I can keep myself busy and get things done while waiting.
- There’s a great selection of meals and drinks to pick from.
- Convention centers and meeting halls are popular places for big events because of their enormous space and accessibility.
- Includes a highly refined setup for its wireless network.
- There is a plethora of office productivity aids from which to choose.