Search, Compare, and Book easily from the top service providers in more than 700 airports
- Airport Code: (IATA: DPS, ICAO: WADD)
- Airport Name: Ngurah Rai Airport, Bali Airport, Denpasar Airport
- Location: Tuban, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- of Terminals: 2 Modern Terminal
- Distance from City: 13 Kilometers
Ngurah Rai Airport, Bali’s international airport, is situated in the southern part of the island. Based on their services, The Airport Council International ranked Ngurah Rai International Airport as the Third best airport in the world (with 15-25 million passengers annually).
From time to time we send out special packages and promotions.
If you wish to receive such emails, please subscribe.
Premium Travel Through Ngurah Rai International (DPS)
Since Ngurah Rai Airport serves as the primary airport for Bali, airssist is glad to provide you with a variety of Meet and Greet services for arrival, connection, and departure flights. Our greeter will assist you in completing all paperwork and requirements at the security, check-in, immigration, and COVID-19 test counters without making you wait in large lines.
You can use the airssist meet and greet fast-track service to move through the vacant special check-in, immigration, security, and COVID-19 test lanes at Ngurah Rai Airport. Additionally, you won’t have to wait in queue very much to complete the challenging airport formalities; you’ll breeze right through them.
Access to the VIP Terminal at Ngurah Rai Airport provides visitors with the highest level of flexibility and privacy in a friendly setting, especially for CEOs, VIP, Corporate travelers. Regardless of the airline, you are flying. While waiting to board, passengers can enjoy free Wi-Fi, coffee, snacks, newspapers, and magazines at airssist VIP Terminal access at DPS Airport.
Ngurah Rai Airport (DPS) Service and Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi Is Available At Bali Airport.
- There Are Special Baby Care Rooms Distributed Throughout The Airport Facilities.
- There Are ATMs Located Throughout The Airport Terminals.
- Find Currency Exchange Booths Along Terminal 1 And Terminal 2.
- A Lot Of Luxurious Airport Lounges
You can start your forthcoming trip off well with the airssist shuttle service to/from Ngurah Rai International Airport. Take advantage of the convenience and quick confirmation that are promised when you book. Select from a range of modern, safe fleets in all sizes, and choose whether or not to include kid seats to accommodate small passengers. Contact us